From time to time here at Moore Green we have vacancies for new staff.
We try and recruit local school leavers on a regular basis to train as accountants and always welcome enquiries or CV’s from interested parties – however please remember that generally we might have a post for a trainee every other year and so please do not be disappointed if timing is not in your favour when you are looking. If we have specific vacancies we will mention them on this page.
Moore Green Chartered Accountants, a general practice based in Sudbury, Suffolk, are inviting applications from qualified accountants to join their team at supervisor level.
Salary negotiable dependent on experience. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to join an established team and make a valuable contribution to the ongoing development of the practice. Applicants will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent written communication skills
- Qualified to ICAEW or ACCA level
- Demonstrates excellent ICT and keyboard skills, including the use of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, etc)
- Demonstrates ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Demonstrates ambition, enthusiasm, and positive attitude
- Full clean driving licence
- 2 years post qualification experience working within a busy general accountancy practice environment
- Experience of using CCH software or similar
- Experience leading a team
The following criteria will be further explored at interview:
- Excellent communication skills, confident in presenting financial information to senior management
- Pleasant, friendly personality
- Excellent planning, organisation and deadline time keeping skills
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to build excellent relationships with colleagues and clients
- Able to demonstrate initiative
- Able to work under pressure
- Demonstrates smart and professional appearance
- Demonstrates knowledge of the practice
- Demonstrates motivation and ambition
- Demonstrates commitment to continuous professional development
Applications with CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to discuss the role before applying, please ring Sarah Farr on 07776 144003.